How far will you go this September?
Who is that special someone that inspires you to take on the 68km challenge?
How will you Remember them this September?
Choose to Move It and walk (or run!) 68km this September for the 68 Australians who die from pancreatic cancer every week in Australia.
You'll feel amazing doing something for your health while supporting life-saving pancreatic cancer research.
How It Works
Choose your challenge
Move it and walk 68km this September for Australians living with pancreatic cancer.
Remember someone special
Is there someone special you're challenging yourself for this September? Update your page and let everyone know.
Share your challenge
Share your page and let everyone know you're challenging yourself this September for Australians living with pancreatic cancer and need their support
Complete your challenge
Move It and track your progress on your personal dashboard
68 Australians die from pancreatic cancer every week.
But by getting to your feet and walking (or running!) 68km this September, you can help fund life-saving research to improve survival rates for those diagnosed.
Whatever your fitness level, wherever you live and whether you walk alone or with a friend – every kilometere you walk will help save lives.
Logging Your Kms
There are two easy ways to track your kilometres:
- Connect your fundraising page via a fitness app (i.e. Strava or Fitbit)
- Log your kilometres manually
Your Remember September challenge begins on September 1st! Please note all kilometres logged before September 1st will be removed once the event officially begins.
1. Logging your KMs via a fitness app:
The Fitbit and Strava apps are able to be connected to your fundraising page. This allows you to automatically sync your fitness data with your fundraising page.
Your chosen app will sync to your fundraising page each time you log an activity. Please allow up to 24 hours for your activity to be applied to your fundraising page.
Follow the below step-by-step instructions to connect your chosen app:
- Using your smartphone, download FitBit or Strava to begin tracking your fitness.
- Create an account with the app you prefer, then login to your account.
- Click the "My Fitness Activity" button on your dashboard and connect your fitness app.
2. Logging your kilometres manually:
To manually log your kilometres, follow the instructions below.
- Log in to your account and select ‘My Fitness Activity’
- Under ‘Add activity’, enter the date and distance
- The number of KMs will now appear on your fundraising page!